Vegan Food for Everyone
Veganism is a part of our everyday lifestyle but you don’t have to be vegan to enjoy vegan food. If you are vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian, carnivore or whatever label you might go by, we have something for everyone. Good food is just that, good food! The vegan food game has changed over the years, and there are countless options available to appease even the pickiest of eaters. If your partner or kids say they don’t like vegan food, some of these items just might change their minds. We are sharing some of our current favorite vegan goodies with you, which just might end up becoming some of your new fav’s too!
Our Current Vegan Crush’s and Obsessions
- Vegan Pizza: I have tried quite a few vegan pizzas, and this one became my favorite after the first slice. Sweet Earth knows what they are doing! The crust is made from carrots, cornmeal, and chia. It’s surprisingly different in all the right ways. I top it with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle some Follow Your Heart Parmesan, for a little extra touch. It’s a really delightful and satisfying vegan pizza. I pick mine up at Sprouts. Delish.
- Vegan Hot Cheetos: Beanitos Chili Fuego N’ Lime is my go-to chip when I’m craving a spicy crunch. They are what I consider as the “Vegan Hot Chetto” and they hit the spot every time. There are a few major differences between the two the though. Beanitos come with 4g of protein and they are completely dairy free. The beans make me feel less guilty about nearly finishing an entire bag in one sitting. Just the right amount of spicy and ever so crunchy. I have seen these at Sprouts, Whole Foods, and local Dallas health food stores. Try em’ and thank me later.
- Vegan Breakfast Burrito: Sweet Earth is making this list again because their food is truly delicious. These burritos warm up great in the oven and in the microwave. These make for easy meals at work too. With some of your favorite hot sauce, you will be in for a treat with this tofu “egg” scramble. They are not the cheapest frozen burrito, so I don’t eat one every day, but I do work them in once a week or so. It’s packed with protein, and will fuel your body with the energy you need to kick your to-do list’s ass!
- Vegan Treat: When I pass by these at Sprouts, I can’t help but pick up a package. They are so yummy. They are a sweet treat that you won’t feel guilty about indulging in. They are made from bananas and carrots and are soft baked. I’ve had them for breakfast, an afternoon snack and as dessert. They will make your tummy happy any time of the day.
- Vegan Nuggets: These are one of my favorite snacks. They are made from ingredients like spinach, potatoes, onions, quinoa, pea protein, and zucchini. They are a healthy snacking alternative to lots of other common products. Highly recommend these! My toddler nieces even enjoy them! Bonus: they reheat just fine too!
- Samosas: These wonderful Indian treats are the best flavors of simple ingredients. Potatoes and green peas wrapped up together in a flaky crust and deep fried. Mmmmm! And all you have to do is take out however many you think you’ll eat, plus one more (trust me) and pop them in the oven!
- Rice Ramen: Top Ramen use to be one of my favorite goto snacks before being more mindful of what I eat. Now, I love Lotus Foods individually packaged Rice Ramen. It’s the perfect amount, and if I ever wanna switch up the flavor I’ll add teriyaki or soy sauce and sometimes sesame seed oil.
- Baked Crunch Chickpeas: When I’m craving something salty but full of flavor too, these Baked Crunch Chickpeas always come in handy. I found these goodies at the Dollar Store and they had all types of flavors. I am quickly satisfied with about a handful and a half and they must know this because they made the bags resealable. These are great to have in your car for those quick cravings on the go.
- Spring Rolls: Another one of my favorite vegan finds at the Dollar Store, Spring Rolls! I buy these in threes LOL. I feel like I can never have enough of these in my freezer. They come in a package of 10 (yea, 10 cents a roll!) and the ingredients are natural. I’ve even baked up a big batch for a vegan party and they were a total hit! Try them with your favorite sauce and you will be in for a tasty treat.
- Fruit & Veggies: Good ol’ natural fruit & veggies will ALWAYS be our favorite vegan treat. You can find fruit & veggies everywhere and incorporate them into your meals and snacks easily. Cut up some cucumber slices or a bag of baby carrots for a quick healthy snack or maybe a banana or apple with your morning coffee or tea. As long as you work them into your daily return is all that really matters!
What are Your Favorite Vegan Goodies?!
Tell us what you’re obsessed with so we can become obsessed too! Our fridges always have more room for new vegan finds!